Sunday’s with joy are BACK IN ACTION!! *woooo hoooo*
To be honest, there was no way I could skip this week’s recipe the yum-factor of this bad boy is over the moon!! – - and you’ll probably be able to tell, I went a little picture happy (sorry …)
Have you bought her book yet?.. whhhyyy nnnnooottt?!?!!
GET ON THAT – - I’ve used many cookbooks, but this one … everyone and their mom’s cousin needs this book. And I’m not just saying that …. All the ladies that participate in SWJ have only had good things to say about it. If over 100 ladies can’t convince you – - I think I have something that will work!!
Deep luxurious fudgey- chocolate
Ever so slightly sweetened Graham crackers
Toasted gooey marshmallows
… all in one place.
Somebody, wake me this must be a dream.
But of course because I’m a psycho and actually conjure up sweet treats in my dreams ( is this normal – - please tell me, you do this too. No … just me – - what’s that, I should go see someone about this little predicament? – - noted. And I should probably mention to them I just had a conversation WITH myself. )
– back to my point. Because I can’t leave the great alone without adding a little LTSL spin on it , I added entire s’mores to Joy’s S’mores brownies. What can I say, I can’t help myself when it comes to toasty marshmallows.
* In addition to the ingredients listed by joy, you will also require
- 24 Graham Crackers
- 12 Large Marshmallows
- 12 Squares of Chocolate
- On a large tray arrange 12 Graham Crackers, top each cracker with a marshmallow
- Broil in oven until tops are slightly charred – - keep your eye on the prize, they will burn extremely easily!!
- Top with chocolate and then the other graham cracker.
Go ahead, jump into the gooey goodness – - Stay Sweet, honeybugs xox