After all of my ranting, raving, photo-taking, complaining, laughing, crying, tummy-butterflying & counting down on Facebook, twitter and Instagram
*cartwheels – cartwheels – fireworks – fireworks- sparkles – annnnd dance*
Yes, it feels that stinking good!!
The most magical day of our lives was shared with family and close friends. It was the fastest, most topsy-turvy, scream and laugh at the top of your lungs emotional roller coaster for both Mr. LTSL and I… and now, I can officially call him Mr. LTSL. It was a bitter-sweet ending of a 7-year chapter of our lives but the most welcomed once upon forever. After partying the night away until our feet hurt, swimming in endless drinks, stuffing our faces with amazing food, and sparklering with our nears and dears, Mr. LTSL and I whisked away to paradise on our honeymoon …..
And now we’re back.
Back to reality, routine & being our own little Twosome-familia. Which can only mean a bunch of happy-sparkly-good things.
- I’m BACK TO BLOGGING… I’ve missed you good-looking kids!!
- I’m back in the kitchen – a brand spanking new kitchen …. With countertops you’ve never seen … and a balcony that I can get natural light from ( WINNING LIFE!!)
- I’ve got tons of new kitchen gadgets and tools and trays to make fine and dandy things for you.
- I can mail things to my home-famila to eat instead of keeping them in my home ( mwhahaha – super sneaky, but ohhh so good)
- This is real life … not just a weekend home … but my everyday, come home before the sun sets, warm cookies fresh from the oven, getting comfy on the couch home!!
- I get to experiment with new dinner ideas for two – learning to cook small quantities is an art … I’m not an artist … aka if you’re ever in my hood … stop on by neighbor-rino and feel free to highjack my refrigerator or cookie jar(s) !!
- And of course I saved the best for last WE HAVE A DISHWASHER … wooo hoooooooo!!
Soo… I made dinner for us, just the two of us as our little two-some familia for the first time last night – nothing crazy, nothing fancy, but La-deee-daaahhh … guess who offered to do the dishes??
You mean, I get to cook, and get craycray in the kitchen – and you’ll do the dishes?!? HOLY JIMMY-JAMMIES I love this man!!
I can’t wait – be sweet ladies and gents