The most difficult part of hosting a Giveaway is not being able to respond to all of your great answers!! I LOVED ALL of festive cookies you guys would make around the holiday season.
This year, my family holiday cookie box consists of ;
- Pecan bourbon snowballs
- Cream cheese walnut shorties
- Chocolate Brittle Surprise
- Coconut Oat Chocolate Macaroons
- Brule Orange Rosemary Shortbread cookies
- Cranberry Citrus Smoked Vanilla Bourbon cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Thumbprints
- Smoked Sea Salt Mocha Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Chewy Ginger Cookies … which are my family’s go to holiday cookie
Let’s just say my box of ChipIts came in EXTRA Handy – adding an little sprinkle of extra holiday cheer into each recipe!! Again, thank you so much Hershey’s & Food Bloggers of Canada, this was seriously such an amazing experience.
I would also like to thank all of you who commented, tweeted, followed me on facebook & liked my page on Instagram – you fine folks rock my socks. And while, I would love to give every single jingle one of you a crate of 20 bags of chips … there are only be one winner.
HOLIDAY DRUM ROLL PLLLEEAAASSSEEEE ….. pa rum pum pum pum
And the winner is Lucky Number :
WOOO HOOOO Glogirl!!
Your new year just got a little sweeter!! CONGRATULATIONS – I’ll be e-mailing you shortly for your mailing address!!
And for the rest of you, I’m sure you’re knee deep in butter – sugar & flour for the holiday season – Be safe, be sweet and hug your loved ones a little tighter this holiday season.
From the LTSL Family to you and yours :